We have been so busy at work over here the last few months making Sporting Tampa Bay Fc as amazing as possible. We have been trying to announce all of the awesome stuff we have been doing, but with as much as we have been throwing at you we thought a quick recap email might be nice 😊
We don’t want to bother you with the boring admin stuff so here are just a few highlights of the Awesome things happening:
- Tryouts are a go starting June 15th Register Now
- Wesley Chapel SC re branding as Sporting Tampa Bay FC, not only changing the name of the club but overhauling the entire thing including leadership team, philosophy, and our mission. Read more here
- We partnered with Under Armour as our official outfitter of training and game day uniforms. These are 100% custom kits and pretty cool looking if you ask us. See them here
- We created an alliance with Tampa Bay United in order to promote soccer within the Tampa Bay Communities. This alliance will allow us to share things like, leagues, coaches, guest players and more with each other. To see what Anthony Latronica, Sporting Director of Tampa Bay United, and Stuart Campbell, DOC of Sporting Tampa Bay had to say about it check this out
- We signed former Premier League Professional Player and highly regarded professional coach, Shaun Brooks, to our club as our Technical director. With more than 16 years of playing and 20 years of coaching experience Shaun brings a wealth of knowledge from both his professional playing and coaching experiences. Seriously do yourself a favor and go check this guy out.
- We announced our coaching staff for the upcoming 2020/21 Season. Go check them out here
- We announced how we feel about high-pressure sales tactics and deadlines that clubs use on potential players. Read Here
- We took a stance and explained to the soccer community our philosophy on Quality vs Quantity. To see which side of the fence we stand on click here
Pretty Awesome right? The best part is… We are just getting started 😉
We Are Sporting!