Fall Recreation League 2021-2022
Sporting Wesley Chapel Soccer Club (SWCSC) operates one of the largest and most successful recreational programs in the Tampa Bay area serving the children of Wesley Chapel and surrounding communities for the past 17 years. We strive to create a program that is fun, active, and instructive for youth, and affordable for parents. This recreational program, is a pathway for those that want to move into competitive soccer or for those who just want to have an enjoyable soccer experience.
U6 = $155 – 1 weeknight practice, and games on Saturday coaches will ref the games
U8-U12 = $220 – 1-2 practices per week and games on Saturday with refs
Early Registration Discount: Early Registration Discount: Players who register before midnight on September 24th, 2021 will receive a $20 discount off the registration fee.
Sibling Discount: There is a $10 discount offered for each additional player.
Equipment: The club will provide 2 jerseys. The player is required to supply shorts, soccer socks, cleats, shin guards and a ball (Size 3 for U6 & U8 or Size 4 for U10 & U12).
All age groups are determined based on birth year. Find your child’s birthyear below to determine with Age Group they will participate under.
2016= 6 Coed
2015-2014 = U8 Boys, U8 Girls
2013-2012 = U10 Boys, U10 Girls
2011-2010 = U12 Boys, U12 Girls
- The season includes 8 games with an end of season tournament.
- Each Team will have a minimum of 1 practices per week. Team practices will be held Monday – Thursday from 6-7 or 730 – 830 depending on coach availability
- All practices and games will be held at Wesley Chapel District Park. – MAP
- October 3rd: Deadline for Registrations
- October 19th: Coaches Meeting, Teams Formed
- Week of October 25th: Practices Begin, and Game Schedules Posted
- Mid-November to Early February: League games and End of Season Tournaments
For questions or further details please email email@example.com.