Fall Recreation League 2020-2021
Sporting Tampa Bay FC, formerly known as Wesley Chapel Soccer Club, operates one of the largest and most successful recreational programs in the Tampa Bay area serving the children of Wesley Chapel and surrounding communities for the past 16 years. We strive to create a program that is fun, active, and instructive for youth, and affordable for parents. This recreational program, referred to as the Futures League, is a pathway for those that want to move into competitive soccer or just want to have enjoyable soccer experience without the commitment associated with a more competitive league.
U5/6 = $155
U8-U12 = $220
Early Registration Discount: Early Registration Discount: Players who register before midnight on September 23rd, 2020 will receive a $20 discount off the registration fee.
Sibling Discount: There is a $10 discount offered for each additional player.
Equipment: The club will provide 2 jerseys. The player is required to supply shorts, soccer socks, cleats, shin guards and a ball (Size 3 for U5/6 & U8 or Size 4 for U10 & U12).
All age groups are determined based on birth year. Find your child’s birthyear below to determine with Age Group they will participate under.
2016-2015 = U5/6 Coed
2014-2013 = U8 Boys, U8 Girls
2012-2011 = U10 Boys, U10 Girls
2010-2009 = U12 Boys, U12 Girls
- The season includes 8 games with an end of season tournament.
- Each Team will have a minimum of 2 practices per week. Team practices will be held Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday from 6-7 or 715-815
- All games will be played at Wesley Sporting District Park.
- October 4th: Deadline for Registrations
- October 20th: Coaches Meeting, Teams Formed
- Week of October 26th: Practices Begin, and Game Schedules Posted
- Mid-November to Early February: League games and End of Season Tournaments
For questions or further details please email the Aaron Olney at email@example.com. Please include FALL REC in the email subject line