Our Free TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) Program is a community-based program that is designed to meet the needs of children and young adults that have physical and/or intellectual disabilities ages 5 to 19. The program is geared towards player development rather than to competition.
What should the player’s Parent/Caretaker expect . . .?
- That it will be a fun and meaningful experience for their child.
- That the games and activities will be adapted in ways that ensure the child will learn at his/her own pace.
- Practices/Activities and games will be well organized.
- The program will improve the overall fitness, self-esteem and social skill of the child. Helper Buddies (typically students ages 12 – 18) are also incorporated into our program to help the coaches run the activities. Each player will be matched with 1 to 2 Buddies during the sessions. Our Upcoming Spring 2019 TOPSoccer
- Runs: TBD (opening day) through TBD(closing day).
- There will be an Orientations will be held prior to the start of the program (Stay tuned for Date)
For more information about TOPSoccer, please visit the official US TOPSoccer website: https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/programs/topsoccer/
For Questions, Please Contact Our Team Anytime:
Coach Stuart Campbell 813-597-6196 or email: email@example.com