Spring Soccer League 2021 –Registration NOW OPEN
Sporting Tampa Bay FC, formerly known as Wesley Chapel Soccer Club, operates one of the largest and most successful recreational programs in the Tampa Bay area serving the children of Wesley Chapel and surrounding communities for the past 16 years. We strive to create a program that is fun, active, and instructive for youth, and affordable for parents.
This spring we are doing our Friday night games only league. For the past 8 years this has been a fun and low- pressure way for us to support all those kids out there who were just not quite ready to take a break from soccer. There are no practices, and the volunteer coaches are asked not to be too competitive with the game.
The STBFC Spring League is a Friday night GAME ONLY league for recreational and competitive players from 6-18.
- Eight games with no practices.
- Teams will be gender specific if numbers allow. If the number do not allow us to create gender specific teams, Coed may be offered.
- Recreational, developmental academy and competitive players will be playing together grouped by age and gender.
- The following game formats will be used:
|Age Group||Format||Game Length|
|U6CoEd||4v4 no goalie||40 Minutes|
|U8||4v4 no goalie||50 Minutes|
|U10||7v7 w goalie||50 Minutes|
|U12 & U14||9v9 w goalie||60 Minutes|
|High School||7v7 w goalie||60 Minutes|
- the number of registrations that we get per age group.
- Season will begin on April 2 with the final game night being May 21.
- All games will be played on Friday Nights at 6:00 or 7:30.
- Rainouts may be rescheduled for Sunday afternoon.
- All games will be played at Wesley Chapel District Park.
Registration Fee = $125 (includes 2 game jerseys)
Registration Link: https://tshq.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1802829
- Sibling Discount: There is a $10 discount offered for each additional player.
- Jersey Discount: If you already have a STBFC Green and Navy jersey from the 2020 Rec season you will receive a $15 discount.
Equipment: The club will provide 2 jerseys. The player is required to supply shorts, soccer socks, cleats, shin guards and a ball (Size 3 for U8, Size 4 for U10 & U12, and Size 5 for U14+).
Age Group Determination:
All age groups are determined based on birth year. Find your child’s birthyear below to determine with Age Group they will participate under.
2014-2013 = U8 Boys, U8 Girls
2012-2011 = U10 Boys, U10 Girls
2010-2009 = U12 Boys, U12 Girls
2008-2007 = U14 Boys, U14 Girls
2006-2003 = High School Boys, High School Girls
- March 15th: Deadline for Registrations
- April 2nd: First game
- May 21: Final game
COACHES NEEDED: If interested in coaching, please select the volunteer option when registering your player.
For questions or further details please email the Aaron Olney at email@example.com. Please include SPRING LEAGUE in the email subject line